INWorks was born from the passion that technology should deliver on its promises. The company was registered in 1998 and ideas began to form on how to live the passion. In 2005 the company went operational and had its first clients in the unit trust/mutual fund industry, that form part of the financial industry.
We understand technology, its cost and how to implement effective systems. The ability to change and continually improve is a fundamental aspect of our service. Over the years we have created expert teams that adapted tried and tested development methodologies, with good development principles. This allows us to build long term sustainable systems.
Realising the potential that technology brings.
So often one hears about projects that fail, are over budget and take much longer than anticipated. When people generally talk about software development and systems there seem to be a stigma around IT and the actual benefit they get. It can be different, there is so much more systems should do for you.
We believe that currently the technology of the future is:
- online and fast;
- device and location independent;
- moving towards intensive collaboration and communication.
Our solutions focus on this trend, providing systems of the future that demonstrate what IT really can do.
Building a significant company, bigger than ourselves.
We want to:
- work with exciting technology;
- explore new technologies;
- work with creative/clever/nice people;
- feel that we are doing something significant;
- be involved in the community;
- do something that is amazing;
- solve problems not only motivated by known client needs BUT that will have a great impact on the client;
- implement solutions that, when the client uses it, he cannot go without it because it WORKS;
- have speed and quality in our development;
- grow people to write better software.
At FINWorks we believe that our values are the main building blocks for the company internally to its employees and externally to its clients. When our individual purposes align with the purpose of the company, our values will be lived.
- Trust: We understand trust is to be there for each other, no matter what, so that we all fly higher safely. Consistency of mood cultivates trust.
- Team work