16 Apr Release – 14 April 2017
Small changes including:
- Create chain of allocation screens
- Build the ability to specify an exact unit switch
- Deal shares and ETFs through a Trading account
- Add Driver’s license as identification type
- Create the facility to select which cards to display on an Entity
- Add a section on the switch confirmation screen to display the percentage instrument splits after the switch
- Create payment batches per currency
Automatic distribution of statements to clients
This feature enables administrators to select Clients or Advisors to receive statements automatically, as well as the frequency of the statements.
* Refer to your online Pivotal Tracker Project for a full list of changes and enhancements for the release.