15 Mar Release – 15 March 2018
Small changes including:
- Do validation before changing the custodian on a product
- Expand information available on dealer instruction download
- Improve security on http responses
- Include weekly and bi-monthly options on the automatic payment of fees job
- Change Instrument Summary report to only display Exchange rate and Trading Currency Value if any of the instrument’s trading currencies differ from the system currency
- Add ‘Submit All’ function to New Instructions
- Make internal switches consistent with sells pertaining to over – and under sells
- Remove writing of ‘Deposit Unmatched’ instructions when cancelling/unmatching an instruction
- Ensure that all instructions appear on an instruction list
- Create Compliance Expired report
Instrument Provider Card now displays graph
The Instrument Provider Card use to display a list of instruments, which has been changed to a graph to see the distribution of market values easier.
Withdrawals grouped by purpose
Withdrawals can now be grouped by purpose and be displayed as such on the Cash Recon Report.
Withdrawals from Advisor fee accounts would default to ‘Payments-Advisor Fees’. The Withdrawal purpose can also be selected from a drop-down list on the Withdrawal instruction and is editable after completion of the Instruction.
Refer to your online Pivotal Tracker Project for a full list of changes and enhancements for the release.