22 May Release – 18 May 2017
Small changes including:
- Use daily exchange rate for daily fee calculation
- Change ‘fees on last withdrawal’ to work with multi currencies
- Minimise internal transfers and currency exchanges with switches
- Add life assured to an account
- Create the ability to go to bank account entries and do a “Possible match” on an unmatched bank entry.
- The ability to match less money on a group contribution and allow it to authorise
- Make provision for new SARS Contribution certificate submission specifications
- Create the ability to import Company investors
- Include transfers out in 100% instrument withdrawal
Deal buys and sells through a trading account
Create the ability to buy ETF’s or Shares through a trading account. First buy into the trading account and when the buy allocates, the confirmed amount is taken from the trading account and units are given in the ETF or share. Transaction fees are taken from the trading account and interest is allocated in the trading account.
When selling an ETF or share, the proceeds first go to the trading account.
* Refer to your online Pivotal Tracker Project for a full list of changes and enhancements for the release.