22 Mar Release – 20 March 2017
Small changes including:
- Change process of Bulk authorisation for contributions submitted internally
- Change Exchange rates to use multiplication instead of division
- Change Dealer instructions to cater for multiple currencies
- Change confirming and fee taking on instrument instructions
Payout original Adviser Fee amount
Create the option to select ‘Payout original Amount’ on an Adviser with ‘Payout Adviser Fee’ selected. In instances where the original amount of the switch instruction to cash for the payout differs from the confirmation amount of the switch, an exchange transaction for the difference is created to the Working Portfolio.
* Refer to your online Pivotal Tracker Project for a full list of changes and enhancements for the release.