29 May Release – 26 May 2017
Small changes including:
- Create benchmark if it does not exist when importing benchmark prices
- Make it possible to select ‘New’ status on bulk authorisation screen
- Change warning message on trying to import e-mail addresses with special characters
- Add the option to use old SARS format to generate SARS file
- Include Transfers In and Transfers Out in the calculation of New Prices on Instruments dealing in Amount
- Create the ability to import distributions for unitised instruments
- Add the ability to download transactions per Instrument
- Make all debit order reversals consistent to write to Working Portfolio
Confirmation of Units on a Buy prior to Payment
Create the ability to confirm units on a buy before paying the Instrument Provider. The units is allocated to the client on confirmation. The Dealer Instruction is only completed when the payment have been matched.
* Refer to your online Pivotal Tracker Project for a full list of changes and enhancements for the release.