27 Jul Release – 27 July 2017
Small changes including:
- Add FinSwitch import facility
- Make transaction – and deal fees applicable to all instruments
- Add minimum employees report
- Add Bloomberg Ticker and Morningstar SECID to all instruments
- Create Portfolio Instruments and Composed Investor Accounts
- Add a list of fee types under system
- Expand statuses on inactive instruments
- Create the ability to specify the sell leg of a switch in amount
- Declare and allocate distributions per instrument account
- Add a list of all instruments in the system under the Instrument menu
- Improve unit reconciliation and split bank accounts and statements
Expand the calculation options for Insurance Premiums
The insurance premium/amount is part of the Instrument Selection on an investment and can now be calculated based on:
Fixed amount (what we already could do)
% of Instruction Amount (what we already could do)
% of Risk Salary or Salary
% Unit Rate (for every R10 or R1000, x%)
Each insurance instrument can also have a different calculation.
Make instruction descriptions editable per product
Instruction descriptions as they appear in the system, on client statements, e-mails and smses can now be customised per product.
* Refer to your online Pivotal Tracker Project for a full list of changes and enhancements for the release.