26 May Release 28 May 2018 – Database Upgrade
This release contains the upgrade of gemstone databases and many 3rd party projects used by the system to the latest versions. These changes would not be apparent to a user, but is essential to stay abreast of new technological developments and software patches related to security.
Small changes including:
- Add yes/no column to bulk rebalances to indicate if the account will be rebalanced or not (see link)
- Change portfolio links from Product to Custodian
- Change upload files to disk based files to reduce the database size and get the uploading/downloading of files more consistent
- Add PAYE number to a company’s tax details and add to tax certificates
- Add functionality to be able to send a delete file to Revenue services if a mistake was made in a submission
Refer to your online Pivotal Tracker Project for a full list of changes and enhancements for the release.