04 Dec Release – 5 December 2017
Small changes including:
- Only allow upload of certain file types for security purposes
- Add currency to Model portfolios
- Change the reset password message for incorrect user IDs for security purposes
- Remove closing balances from account – and instrument cash flows on statements
- Create facility to specify statement period on automated transaction notification e-mails
- Make improvements to General Asset and Liability report
- Create the ability to remove a currency if not being used
- Add the ability to include instrument codes on the holdings card and statements
- Improve the status of cash only withdrawals where the payment to the investor is cancelled
- Add the ability to automate the taking of fees
- Add the ability to automate the payment of advisor fees
- Create the ability to bulk upload once-off withdrawal instructions
- Create the ability to bulk upload ad-hoc fees
- Create the ability to bulk upload switch instructions
- Create the ability to bulk upload once-off withdrawals
Job scheduler for automated functions
The Jobs sub-menu has been added under the System main menu.
The functionality displays the available automated jobs and scheduled jobs. The details of a scheduled job, including the run time of the job, can be set on the job itself. The last successful run of the job is displayed on the job.
Refer to your online Pivotal Tracker Project for a full list of changes and enhancements for the release.