12 Apr Release 13 April 2018 – Adviser Dashboard
The Advisers role now opens up to a full facade with, among others, cards for:
- Adviser details
- Instruments – display top 7 instruments in which the adviser’s clients have the highest investments
- Investor accounts – display clients with highest holdings value and facility to import customer (also see Clients Card under Adviser Dashboard)
- Compliance License – Available products, instruments and Model portfolios
- Employer clients
- Fees – including fee portfolios and Fee Report
Small changes including:
- Add ‘Remove all’ function to available instrument lists on Advisors, Brokerages and Products
- Expand the information displayed on bank entry matched screens
- Ensure that filtered instruction lists are restricted to what have been filtered
- Move Recurring instructions to the Instructions main menu
- Add ‘can be authorised’ checkbox to Submitted Instructions under the Instructions main menu
- Add currency to the debit order csv file
- Add Product filter to Active Employers list under Employers main menu
- Create ‘Accrued fees’ report that can display fees accrued between two dates
- Add e-mail addresses to Entities screen
- Add Product selection to the ‘Automatic Email Statements Job’
- Create ‘Fees Taken’ report that includes all fees taken over the period selected
Export – and Import Investors Reports
The export investors file have been moved from Investors->Import Investors to Investors->Export Investors.
Additional columns for Distributors, Brokerages and Adviser – and Administration Fee Splits have been added to the Export Investors Report. The report makes provision for a maximum of 5 Adviser fee splits and a maximum of 4 Administration fee splits.
To export the .csv report as previously available under Import Investors, select ‘Only export columns you can import’.
Refer to your online Pivotal Tracker Project for a full list of changes and enhancements for the release.