18 Oct Release 19 October 2018 – Recurring Investments
Stop Recurring investments after number of Recurring investments
Recurring Investments now contain a ‘Should stop after number of Recurrences’ field. If unticked the recurring investment will continue without a finite amount of recurrences. If ticked, the number of recurrences can be specified and will decrease on each recurrence.
The number of recurrences left can be changed by rejecting a submitted instruction, editing the number of recurrences and resubmitting it.
Small changes including:
- Add Model Portfolio column on Employer Contribution instruction screen
- Include filters for Employer and Date Range on Completed Instructions
- Move reports Model Portfolio Allocation Comparison and Model Portfolio Platform Instructions to More Actions on the Model Portfolios screen
- Change Ongoing fee shares to be able to select any fee portfolio/account that has the same asset holder custodian
- Add importing of Finswitch transactions as an automatic, scheduled job to System->Jobs
- Make display order on selection list and actual statement order for combined statements consistent
- Add default dealer fields to Insurance Instruments
- Add a field for “day of month” when creating a recurring instruction. See link
- Change date on Active Instruction table to show Commencement date and not Create date and add Commencement date column to View details
- Categorise permissions and split some permissions up to create more flexibility and options. See link
- Split transaction notification templates and selection options on completed investments for transfer in, transfer out, switches and re-investment switches. See link
- Add imported bank statements to documents
- Add Instrument Provider to Portfolio Instruments
- Add functionality to be able to link 2 employers groups. See link
- Add ‘sell cash flow instrument’ field to instruments. See link
- Rename ‘Minimum net contribution amount’ to ‘Minimum total investment instruction amount’ and ‘Minimum debit order amount’ to ‘Minimum recurring investment instruction amount’ on a product. See link
- Add deposit Account to Product. See link
- Add insurance rate table functionality under System->Insurance Rates
Multiple contact persons on company
Group contacts and company contacts have been merged into a single list of contacts on a company. Multiple contacts can be added on a company, with the contact role and – permissions (if the contact has a user role).
Refer to your online Pivotal Tracker Project for a full list of changes and enhancements for the release.